Author Topic: D.U.T.C.H. Radio 177 with Erander [2009-05-11]  (Read 3440 times)

Jay G

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dj-jayg.com/dutch
    • Email
D.U.T.C.H. Radio 177 with Erander [2009-05-11]
« on: May 09, 2009, 07:42:08 am »
New concept, new website, new Dutch trance dj's!

Jay G is sharing the show with every Dutch trance dj!
On Monday the 11th of May, Erander will host the show!
Erander will invite the next trance dj! Stay tuned!

Your DUtch Trance Community Hour
De enige tranceshow van de Nederlandse trance dj's!

Podcasts online @
http://www.dutch-radio.nl

:headbang:

Iekue

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 11:01:58 am »
1.   Solar Stone vs Scott Bond - 3rd Earth (Alternative Intro mix - Intro Edit) [Deep Blue]
2.   Van Der Vleuten - Lost In Nowhere [Combined Forces]
3.   Luke Terry - Slipping Sideways [SPX Digital]
4.   Fictivision vs C-Quence - Symbols [In Trance We Trust]
5.   Fast Distance - Pacifica (Temple One Remix) [Monster Tunes]
6.   Factoria - Revive (Static Blue Remix) [Breathe Music]
7.   Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Mix) [Digital Society]
8.   Aerium pres. Avalon 62 - Fantasia Landscape (Erander Energy Mix) [Future State]
9.   Erander - Boppe (Original Mix) [MPFS]
10.   Kamil Polner - Paleoris [Total Digital]
11.   Plastic Boy - Live Another Life [Bonzai Trance Progressive]

Hope you people enjoyed it! :)

Greetz,

Erander (Wouter & Leander)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 11:59:56 am by Iekue »

ac3r

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 11:20:37 am »
Hello. :cool:

I've been following D.U.T.C.H. Radio from the USA for quite a while now and noticed the sets were previously available for download. I cannot find the rapidshare links anymore and if anyone can assist me I would be quite grateful. I really need to help share this music with the USA's people and modify their poor taste in music :eek:  and let them know of the great work happening in the UK/NL.

Thanks  :headbang:

Jay G

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 02:12:47 pm »
Quote from: ac3r
Hello. :cool:

I've been following D.U.T.C.H. Radio from the USA for quite a while now and noticed the sets were previously available for download. I cannot find the rapidshare links anymore and if anyone can assist me I would be quite grateful. I really need to help share this music with the USA's people and modify their poor taste in music :eek:  and let them know of the great work happening in the UK/NL.

Thanks  :headbang:

Hi mate! Lance wasn't it?
Jay G here. My website suddenly went offline for a while. Just happened in the period I changed the shows! I lost my database.. so I couldn't contact you and inform you about the changes! My website is now back online and to answer your question, I will add my past dutch radio shows online! Thanks a lot for registering here and your question. I really appreciate it and glad to hear you miss it ;) haha

Sorry for all this! I hope you enjoy my new show; hopes & miracles and the new dutch radio shows with new dutch trance djs!

Cheers,
Jay G
 :headbang:

ac3r

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 12:30:14 am »
Hello to Jay G :cool:  from the USA !

Thanks for your response - I am trance-a-holic   :D

so having all of the up-to-date and accurate information and radio shows is essential :rofl:

Really enjoy the new hopes&miracles - very appropriate for the 21st century - the music you promote is focused on love and peace and everyone i have share it with has been quite appreciative.

i have been posting some of your tracks from sets on youtube, hope you don't mind. i always post they are edited by you, lancenewman1978 is my userid for youtube if you want to check them out to make sure you approve.

well time to trance !!

:tiki:  dank tot ziens  :tiki:

Jay G

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 04:44:28 pm »
Quote from: ac3r
Hello to Jay G :cool:  from the USA !

Thanks for your response - I am trance-a-holic   :D

so having all of the up-to-date and accurate information and radio shows is essential :rofl:

Really enjoy the new hopes&miracles - very appropriate for the 21st century - the music you promote is focused on love and peace and everyone i have share it with has been quite appreciative.

i have been posting some of your tracks from sets on youtube, hope you don't mind. i always post they are edited by you, lancenewman1978 is my userid for youtube if you want to check them out to make sure you approve.

well time to trance !!

:tiki:  dank tot ziens  :tiki:

hahaha  :headbang: Cheers!
Thanks a lot for your kind words pal and sharing the music :) I have seen your youtube posts! Keep it coming and going  :D I think it is great to share :)

And regarding to the past dutch radioshows, I hope you have seen my new website. I have put the rapidsharelink, where I stored a few past dutch radioshows.
http://dj-jayg.com/?page_id=95

All the best!
Jay G  :tiki: