Author Topic: TranceSound Festival 2009 - Celebrating 4 years of TranceSound.net  (Read 2997 times)

Cosmin Lukacs

• TranceSound Session Organizer
    • MSN Messenger - cosmin.lukacs@trancesound.net
    • View Profile
    • http://www.trancesound.net
    • Email
Hello to everyone, salut tout le monde, ciao a tutti, hola a todos

I would like to invite You for the annual TranceSound Festival, that I am running, celebrating 4 years of TranceSound.net being aired/broadcasted within the last weekend of October 2009, inviting a bunch loads of Djs from all around the world and the TranceSound.net Djs for the time of the event.

This event will occur for 3 days, 72 hours from 30th, 31st of October and 1st of November by the way, being divided in 3 days, therefore, DAY 1 - TRANCE, DAY 2 - PROGRESSIVE & DAY 3 - AFTERPARTY and every single guest having 1 hour guest mix, something for everyone, with their unique, stylish and off the hook playlist, a top notch list, one of the best of the year !!!

Speaking about that, TranceSound Session got better as a show and as an EDM backbone, being supported by several big names we had before, therefore I would like to make it clear for everyone please, that we will do our best (TranceSound.net administration and the TranceSound.net Djs) to maintain the standard as it was so far, inviting various artists from the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) spectrum to delight You with their sound, style and rhythm.

All the playlists will be added on the forum, same procedure still, after each and every show, either way if You would like to keep Yourself informed about the playlist, which is updated every minute, just join us @ Mixxnet on #TranceSound official IRC channel, where we can discuss the line-up or anything else related the show, and the guests that are invited to have a guest mix for us.

An annual event powered and directed by Cosmin Lukacs, the TranceSound.net admin/founder (CEO) in collaboration with TranceSound.net Djs and various artists.

Links:

Trancesound Festival 2009 - Celebrating 4 years of TranceSound.net
::: Welcome to TranceSound.net official web site :::
trancesound | MySpace - myspace.com/trancesound2
TranceSound.net ? Group at Last.fm
TranceSound Net | Facebook
TranceSound.net (trancesound) on Twitter
YouTube - trancesoundtv's Channel
Party107 Internet Radio - Your Place To Party 24/7 - News
::: Welcome to Cosmin Lukacs's official website - The Dj, the TranceSound.net admin/founder :::
Dj K8oard - Official Website
Dj K8oard live @ K8oard Session

MACKerMD

• Staff Member
    • ICQ Messenger - 39306682
    • View Profile
    • http://www.unlimitedfriday.com/
    • Email
TranceSound Festival 2009 - Celebrating 4 years of TranceSound.net
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 08:01:09 pm »
well, I'll show some love and congrats on ur 4th year anniversary.

massive line-up ..

now,what if you had to buy all of them a 6-pack :D

I'd still be on coffee tho :coffee:

Cosmin Lukacs

• TranceSound Session Organizer
    • MSN Messenger - cosmin.lukacs@trancesound.net
    • View Profile
    • http://www.trancesound.net
    • Email
TranceSound Festival 2009 - Celebrating 4 years of TranceSound.net
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 08:04:59 pm »
[01:01] <@MACKerMD> http://www.party107.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15424
[01:02] <@Cosmin_Lukacs> Loading
[01:02] <@MACKerMD> "...a promotional Early Registration rate of $235 until November 11th..." ... insane.
[01:03] <@Cosmin_Lukacs> Yes, that is my post
[01:03] <@Cosmin_Lukacs> ...but what that got to do with that annoying fee ??? :P
[01:03] <@MACKerMD> 235 bucks.. plus a planeticket..
[01:03] <@Cosmin_Lukacs> :P
[01:03] <@MACKerMD> i'd rather spend an evening at a playboy hooker.. would be the same ammount.
[01:04] <@Cosmin_Lukacs> haha
[01:04] <@MACKerMD> even if i spread out 200 free copies of material i make, it wouldnt return the fee
[01:04] <@Cosmin_Lukacs> That's just You... while on Macky mode ?
[01:04] <@Cosmin_Lukacs> :)
[01:04] <@MACKerMD> think so. :)
[01:04] <@Cosmin_Lukacs> haha