Author Topic: Does Mark Kane Spin Much?  (Read 5226 times)

SpanKy

• View Profile
    • Email
Does Mark Kane Spin Much?
« on: December 20, 2009, 01:19:23 pm »
Was wondering if he does any more live sets.I have listened to his "in the mix" sets & "Unlimited Friday" sets & loved them.Exactly what i listen to.Would love to hear more if possible?Any one have info would be great thanks.

Mark Kane

• Party107 Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.party107.com
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 07:25:26 pm »
Hi.

Thanks for the kind comments, I'm glad you enjoy my sets :D. Unfortunately I'm not currently spinning as much as I would like to and don't have a regularly scheduled show or anything at the moment, just the random "In The Mix" sets or occasional guest mixes on other shows. The most common time for me to do random live sets is on Friday evenings USA time after UNLiMiTED FRiDAY.

I haven't done a whole lot of sets this year so you may have heard them all already. Three of the five "In The Mix" sets can be found in the "Other Party107 Sets" section of this forum. There was also my guestmix on DESTINATION:trance back in May. I'm not sure when my next set will be, but it probably won't be until the new year. I owe a couple shows guest mixes so I'll have to get on that as soon as possible :).

In the meantime, there are several other shows on the station that are very similar in style which you might also enjoy. I could make some recommendations if you like.

Thanks again!

-Mark

SpanKy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 08:17:48 pm »
Thanks for the reply & yes would like a recommendation with similar music that you have spun. Would appreciate it very much. Thanks & good luck in the new year.

Mark Kane

• Party107 Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.party107.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 06:54:30 am »
Below are some shows that have a focus on similar styles of music (mainly melodic/uplifting/energetic trance) listed by the days they air on. The specific show times are on the calendar.

Sunday:
- Elevator Music with dfx
- Aura Sessions with Redstar

Tuesday:
- Maneki Neko with Manuel Le Saux

Wednesday:
- Danse Avec Moi with Veselin Tasev

Thursday:
- The Perceptive Recordings Show with Perceptive Nature
- Land of Dreams with Ex-Driver

Saturday:
- DESTINATION:trance with Ant Attwood and Phil A