Author Topic: Tic Tac Trance #004: From The Beach To The Club  (Read 3864 times)

Martin_Mueller

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tic Tac Trance #004: From The Beach To The Club
« on: April 12, 2008, 06:54:58 am »

It's time again for my radioshow "Tic Tac Trance" on Party107.com.
The fourth episode will feature a special 2 hours mix from me again. But this time I tried to create a very unique “begin of summer setting”: the perfect transition from a beachy to a clubby atmosphere. I really hope you'll tune in to find out if it worked ;)
But that’s not all! This episode will include the newest tunes from the likes of Armin van Buuren, Aly & Fila, Ferry Corsten, Sean Tyas, OceanLab, Alex M.O.R.P.H. and many more! It will also feature the webvote winner of the previous show.

Tracklist:
01. Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah feat. Chris Jones "Going Wrong" [Armin van Buuren's Universal Religion Remix] (Armind)
02. Arnej "People Come, People Go" [Original Mix] (Pilot 6)
03. Rozza feat. Tiff Lacey "No More Rain" [Rozza's Beached Dub] (Insatiable)
04. Alex Hentze & Dynamic Motion pres. Sundown "Sal Y Mar" [Balearic Mix] (Neuroscience)
05. Andain "Beautiful Things" [Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix] (Black Hole)
06. Sunlounger "White Sand" [DJ Shah's Original Mix] (Armada)
07. Markus Schulz feat. Dauby "Perfect" [Agnelli & Nelson Remix] (Cold Harbour)
08. DJ Shog "Feel Me (Through The Radio)" [Duderstadt Uplifting Remix] (Drizzly)
09. Stoneface & Terminal "Pictures" [Club Mix] (Euphonic)
10. Jonas Steur vs. EvB "Silent Side Of The Moon" [Martin's 2008 Reconstruction] (CDR) *Webvote Winner*
11. Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla feat. Dan Sanfilippo "Alive" [Heatbeat Mix] (Flashover)
12. OceanLab "Sirens Of The Sea" [Above & Beyond Club Mix] (Anjunabeats)
13. Ferry Corsten "I Love You" [Original Extended Mix] (Ministry of Sound UK)
14. Solarstone "Rain Stars Eternal" [Agnelli & Nelson Remix] (Solaris)
15. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden feat. Michelle Citrin "Turn It On" [Original Mix] (Vandit)
16. Kamil Polner "Earth Protector" [7 Skies & Static Blue Remix] (Alter Ego Pure)
17. 4 Strings "Take Me Away (Into The Night)" [Re-Ward Vocal Remix] (Liquid)
18. Nish "Blue Sunshine" [Sean Tyas Remix] (Tetsuo)
19. Sunny Lax pres. Acacia "Elda" [Original Mix] (single taken from Trancemaster 6000/Vision Soudcarriers)
20. Embrace "Embrace" [Ferry Fix] (Flashover)
21. Aly & Fila "Key Of Life" [Original Mix] (single taken from Trancemaster 6000/Vision Soudcarriers)

Webvote and Replay
You can vote for your favorite tunes right HERE (no registration required!) and listen to the replay right HERE.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 03:49:48 pm by Martin_Mueller »
Tic Tac Trance with Martin Mueller airs every 2nd Saturday of the month. 18 CET / 17 GMT / 12 EST, available on Party107, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Twitch & YouTube.
Next show: May 11, 2024

Borislav

• Party107 Fan
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tic Tac Trance #004: From The Beach To The Club
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 01:02:01 pm »
Wow! Great episode so far :)