Author Topic: XiJaro presents Sunset Excitement - Episode 018 XL - 02/26/2006  (Read 13731 times)

aafik

• View Profile
    • Email
XiJaro presents Sunset Excitement - Episode 018 XL - 02/26/2006
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 02:51:30 pm »
Quote from: vooya
and aafik is happy now too :)

or... not  :confused:

missing chicane + starkid but its not that mashup...:)

hello 80s is a gr8 mashup = i am happy + tnx :icecream:

XDR

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • MSN Messenger - x_van_dommelen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xijaro.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 03:32:48 pm »
so, are u still enjoying the set? :)

vooya

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 03:56:41 pm »
u shouldn't ask xdr... its obvious that ¥€$ :D

another fine live broadcast, now lets hear what 3sixty prep 4 us :)

zonk  :p  aura sessions :D

ok maybe next week :) c ya next weekend
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 04:29:45 pm by vooya »
burned with desire...

LDJ

• View Profile
    • Email
piss poor efforts
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2006, 06:47:03 pm »
not only is 3sixty pissed off beyond believe after spending most of the day messaging everyone, leaving posts up on forums advertising his set to find out the djredstar the biggest loser on the planet jumps in early purposly to stop 3sixty from having his guest set, we all know he will do exactly the same next sunday, so dont bother to air the set XDR its just a waste of time you even advertising it, also your guest set on ets has been cancelled as resident djs are more important

goodbye

Mark Kane

• Party107 Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.party107.com
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2006, 06:51:27 pm »
Quote from: LDJ
not only is 3sixty pissed off beyond believe after spending most of the day messaging everyone, leaving posts up on forums advertising his set to find out the djredstar the biggest loser on the planet jumps in early purposly to stop 3sixty from having his guest set, we all know he will do exactly the same next sunday, so dont bother to air the set XDR its just a waste of time you even advertising it, also your guest set on ets has been cancelled as resident djs are more important

goodbye

Jumps in early?

Please look at the schedule. DJ Redstar has ALWAYS been on at 4:00 PM Eastern. It's on the front page of this site, on the bottom of the forums, on the calendar, and in the channel topic. Today does happen to be his 2 year anniversary and 50th show, so he's running longer than normal...but he is not starting early. Next Sunday Redstar isn't even on, so that wouldn't even be possible. Next Sunday it's DJ Kyo at 5:00 PM Eastern, which is where I think this mix-up happened anyway.

Every other Sunday DJ Redstar and DJ Kyo alternate. On Redstar's weeks, it starts at 4:00 PM Eastern. On Kyo's weeks, it starts at 5:00 PM Eastern. It's just a misunderstanding about the weeks. Nobody is trying to screw anyone.

I'm sorry that this misunderstanding happened, and I can understand his point of promoting it. However, that doesn't mean that this was intentional or anyone trying to screw him out of his time. Things like this should be taken more maturely, and I don't understand why that's not possible.

-Mark
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 06:54:09 pm by DJ_Mark »

LDJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2006, 07:33:07 pm »
if xijaro can go on at the same time every week why cant redstar do the same, or is that to difficult for the kid..

how about giving xijaro his 4 hours every week and not cut him short because some fag cant set his clock properly, and who cares if its his 50th show oh wow big deal, he cant mix for shit anyway..

give redstar's slot to some one who knows how to spin

Mark Kane

• Party107 Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2006, 08:58:55 pm »
Please read my response from before...

1) Redstar DOES go at the same time. Every two weeks at 4:00 PM Eastern. On the weeks that Redstar doesn't go on, there is a completely different show by a different DJ at 5:00 PM.

2) XiJaro's show is 2 hours long occuring every week. Nobody is cutting them short. Some weeks it is XL (3 hours), and some weeks XXL (4 hours). On the weeks that Kyo's show is on (starting at 5), a XXL 4 hour Sunset Excitement is possible (from 1-5). This week is not a week that Kyo is on. This week is Redstar's week. That means that only a 3 hour Sunset Excitement is possible today/this week (from 1-4) because Redstar's time is (and has been) 4:00.

So in other words:

- Redstar did not start early. His time is always at 4:00 PM every two weeks.
- His time is his time regardless of how well you think he mixes, and 4:00 has been his time since he started doing the show.
- Nobody is trying to screw anyone.
- This is not any surprise. It's on the site, forum calendar, and chat topic.

It's obvious from how you talk about Redstar you have some kind of problem with him. We don't need to get into that but please read my two posts and understand where I am coming from.

Just please let me know that you understand what I am saying about the times, or if I need to explain it better.

Kind Regards,

-Mark

XDR

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • MSN Messenger - x_van_dommelen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xijaro.com
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 05:50:59 am »
Quote from: DJ_Mark

2) XiJaro's show is 2 hours long occuring every week. Nobody is cutting them short. Some weeks it is XL (3 hours), and some weeks XXL (4 hours). On the weeks that Kyo's show is on (starting at 5), a XXL 4 hour Sunset Excitement is possible (from 1-5). This week is not a week that Kyo is on. This week is Redstar's week. That means that only a 3 hour Sunset Excitement is possible today/this week (from 1-4) because Redstar's time is (and has been) 4:00.

Yes, this is where I made a mistake. Because last week we did an XL show, I thought that this week we would have the 4 hours time to do a XXL. But we had those 4 hours last week, only we used just 3. If only I had taken a look at the schedule to be sure how much time we would have, then I would have seen it was only three hours this week and then I would have made the live broadcast one hour shorter. I'm really sorry for this :(

Quote from: LDJ
..., we all know he will do exactly the same next sunday, so dont bother to air the set XDR its just a waste of time you even advertising it, also your guest set on ets has been cancelled as resident djs are more important

EDIT: Just want to let you all know: I've talked with 3sixty again today, and we've both apologized for our mistakes last night. Things are ok now. I will play the guestmix next Sunday in episode 19 and I will make sure nothing goes wrong with the schedule then.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 09:55:23 am by XDR »

LDJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 09:43:13 am »
i appologize to Dj Mark and to XDR, i have had no right getting worked up over such a simple mistake, my and redstar dont get along so i jumped to conclusions and went on blaiming every one, so im sorry for that.

LDJ

gomaster

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 10:03:20 am »
phew everything is ok now :D

Let the music play :D

Cya all next sunday :)
XiJaro DJ

Mark Kane

• Party107 Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 06:13:37 pm »
Next Sunday sounds great. Here it is on the calendar even:

http://www.party107.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=197&day=2006-3-5

Glad to hear everything is cleared up :)

-Mark