Author Topic: DJ Tranceparent's Progressive Transmission Show on Wednesday 06/24/15 5-7 PM PST  (Read 10649 times)

corbett

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wednesday 06/24/15 at 5:00 PM on Party107.com's show Progressive Transmission, I will be playing a 1.5 hour set of some hard hitting trance and progressive tunes.  The show will start between 5:00-5:15 PM PST.  You can also visit my soundcloud and mixcloud page to hear past mixes:

www.soundcloud.com/tranceparent
www.mixcloud.com/tranceparent

Click this link Wednesday 06/24 at 5:00PM PST.  Hope you can be there to listen in!

http://www.streamlicensing.com/stations/party107/party107_high.m3u

I will be playing some new tunes from Anjunabeats Worldwide 5 which was mixed by Ilan Bluestone and is out now on Anjunabeats and itunes!  I will also play a few new tunes from Dimension, MaRLo's new remix of the classic by Marcel Woods called Advanced that is really rocking my playlist at the moment!  Also the new Gouryella track from Ferry Corsten, called Anahera, such a great treat to see Ferry bring back his old school trance guise of the early 00's, I'm in love with this tune!  Also another classic from Pulser, "re-lifted by Astuni & manuel Le Saux, new Driftmoon and a brand new track from the Noble Six! 

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:00:48 pm by corbett »
Progressive Transmission - Every Wednesday!
5pm PST / 8pm EST / 1am GMT (Wed/Thurs)