2 (33.3%)
Yes: We failed to achieve our goal and it’s time to leave
4 (66.7%)
No: We need to stay till Iraqi’s take responsibility
0 (0%)
No: We need to stay till we achieve all of our goals in the region
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Be honest with yourself  (Read 5429 times)

warpeace2006

Be honest with yourself
« on: May 21, 2006, 01:20:12 pm »
I registered with a new nick-name for not influencing your choice, and to be free in your decision

After three years in Iraq.
After thousands of dead and injured soldiers; and still counting.
After billions of dollars spent, not on rebuilding Iraq, but on the war itself; and still counting.

One would pause for a minute and ask oneself with complete honesty;
Shall we get out of Iraq?

Jenna-Flare

• MSN Messenger - jenna.flare@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JennaFlare69
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jenna.flare
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dare2flare.net
    • Email
Be honest with yourself
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 06:51:20 pm »
Seeing how i am the first to vote. I say yes we failed to acheive our goals , and it is just time to leave and come up with a new course of action. There is no sense of anymore blood shed till Iraq , Iran and other countries stand up for themselves and deal with their own shit for a change.

I do believe we should help however in their civil wars, be a mediator between the two groups who are still fighting. But as far as our original goals as to why we went there to begin with, well they are faultering and some are losing site of why we are there.

That is me being honest.

W3rDN4

• Party107 Resident DJ
    • AOL Instant Messenger - werdnaxoc
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/werdnaxoc
    • Email
Be honest with yourself
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 05:59:13 am »
Quote from: warpeace2006
I registered with a new nick-name for not influencing your choice, and to be free in your decision

After three years in Iraq.
After thousands of dead and injured soldiers; and still counting.
After billions of dollars spent, not on rebuilding Iraq, but on the war itself; and still counting.

One would pause for a minute and ask oneself with complete honesty;
Shall we get out of Iraq?

Get out? Why are we even there? Three years, thousands dead, and still counting. Money is nothing compared to lives lost. Quote, "War is the enemy we should be fighting against."

Take for example a Rastafari. They do not shave and have dread locks. Why? Maybe this is because a Rastarfari does not pick up the blade of war, to cut off the hair on their body.
Let alone they blaze up to Jah for a spiritual purpose.

I take a deeper look at this act of WAR against Iraq. Personally I do not believe that serving any hand to kill or commit an act of WAR is worth fighting for. To save lives thousands of them, would be awesome, but for humanity a whole new level has to be reached to do this with out violence.

I see this war as being a means to controlling the world, when infact no nation can control the weather. Yet, the world can control itself.

Why not unite and build structures on the face of the earth like the Temple of Karnak. Heck lets rebuild Karnak and have huge parties there. Huge parties in the deserts of Egypt.

Better yet lets stop selling weapons to Isreal and other countries and defense for the nation of the US. This will allow us to spend money on other projects like Education, and Free energy Technology for 3rd world countries.
At any rate our time can be better spent, than spending the time on killing.

bananas

• View Profile
    • Email
Be honest with yourself
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 09:10:13 am »
Leave leave :>
The Fruit.

GGLuvsParty

• Posting Princess
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mixxnet.net
    • Email
Be honest with yourself
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 04:59:22 pm »
and yet here we are 2 years later more lives lost and for what?? Imagine if all the money spent on Iraq had been spent on education funding or healthcare.

Tune In: 160k 32k

hellosam

• View Profile
    • Email
Be honest with yourself
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 01:55:11 pm »
wow it is sad to see this thread is so old- yet still the same question and same answer...we failed, we need to leave!! :(
www.randyboyer.com
Founder Coldharbour Chair Dancers Alliance
NYC Trance Brat