Author Topic: Superpolitik - Whipped Cream (w Butter Party/Boonos Remixes) [TC006] - OUT NOW  (Read 5337 times)

a1studmuffin

• View Profile
    • Email

SUPERPOLITIK - WHIPPED CREAM with remixes from Butter Party & Boonos [TC006]

For the sixth Trickery Collective[/u] release, we're proudly taking our label's sound into a new club direction with a thumping debut from gifted newcomer Superpolitik[/u], aka. Nathan Thomas. 'Whipped Cream' showcases his unique style, squeezing together distorted leads, growling synths and nostalgic electro-pop melodies into a sonic feast for the ears.

2008's tech-funk wonderboy Butter Party[/u] keeps true to his name and delivers a darker, filthier 4/4 remix aimed squarely at the dancefloor.

Also on remix duty is the rising star Boonos[/u], who ignites an electro-breakbeat firecracker with huge drums and a bassline that's sure to get those money-maker's shakin. DJ support has been massive and varied, check below for details!

AUDIO SAMPLES - click to launch mp3

Superpolitik - Whipped Cream (Original Mix)
Superpolitik - Whipped Cream (Butter Party Remix)
Superpolitik - Whipped Cream (Boonos Remix)

AVAILABLE NOW FROM...

AVAILABLE SOON FROM...

MASSIVE DJ SUPPORT

"Real Solid Release! The Boonos remix is good and the Butter Party mix is a beast." - Scott Kirkland (The Crystal Method/Indie103.1 FM)

"I love the original and really like the Butter Party mix too. Good stuff!" - James Zabiela (Hearing Aid/Excession)

"Butter Party mix is pretty tasty, will play it at the wickerman tomorrow." - Meat Katie (Lot49)

"I'm playing them all out" - Howie B

"Best mix for me is Butter Party. Great getting into the breakdown!" - Malente

"Great tune, love the Butter Party remix is tight as fuck. Big drums big hooks = peak time tune alert!" - George Greenhill (DJ Believe/EQ Magazine Reviewer)

"Boonos remix is one for me. Would work well at start of set. 7/10" - Andy Solarstone

"Cool package, like the Butter Party and the Boonos remix!" - Peter Kriek (16 Bit Lolitas)

"Butter Party best of the bunch :)" - Dylan Rhymes (Adrift)

"Yeah i like the original, the other mixes are cool, not a bad release!" - Kieron Aquasky (Aquasky/Passenger)

"Butter Party running 'tings here - will do what I can!" - Elite Force (Used & Abused)

"Boonos remix is AWESOME! Gonna be playing this one a lot. Charting, radio play, and club play for sure! Nice work!" - High Eight (Re:Connect)

"Butter Party mix for me... nice breakdown!" - Fine Cut Bodies (Chi Recordings)

"Like the squelches on Butter Party mix" - Nick Slater (Drummatic Twins)

"Cool release from a label that is certainly on the up. Tight production makes the whole package. Would've liked to maybe see a bit more variation on the remixes though." - Nick Thayer (Breaking Point/Triple RRR Radio/Inpress)

"Great package, feelin' the Butter Party remix the most with a close second the Boonos remix :)" - Lee Potter (Cut La Roc)

"Don't mind the original :) Will give it a spin on the radio." - Jono Fernandez

"Loving the groove on the Boonos remix, like the trippy production. The Butter Party remix whilst being quite housey still works for me. The original isnt really my cup of tea though but all in all nice release, will be caning it" - Larry Holcombe (Def Inc/C64/Botchit)

"Thanks so much for the new promos! All three tracks are great. Love dirty bass lines and synth layering. The one that sticks out the most for me is Boonos remix. Love how the bass line rhythm carries the into the percussion into a catchy funk excursion. Quite infectious and will definitely play it out on my next gig!" - Simply Jeff

"Top tune and top releases package this. The Butter Party mix is outstanding. Proper dark vibes grooves, love it. Will be getting a lot of club and radio plays from me!" - Ben Ervine (Ben & Lex/Functional Breaks)

"Cool release. Love the Butter Party Remix. Will play this!" - Christian Sol (Various)

"Butter Party rmx is the one for me, and Boonos rmx is just as good, will defo play both, good single" - Vladimir Sokolov (TCR/Breakneck/Sokolov Sounds/MOS Radio)

"Butter Party mix is probably doing it best for me, if a bit heavy. Cheers" - Andy Isbister (Passion FM/Canine Sounds)

"Liking the Butter Party remix!" - Andrea Lai (Agatha)

"Liking The Butter Party rmx cant wait to play it. Full Support" - Michael Collins (Jnr J / Fakt)

"Much prefer the remixes, both of which were great, will try and play one of them out at Global Gathering tomorrow :)" - Hexadecimal

"Butter Party mix is phat! Wicked tune. Boonos mix is cool too." - Eddie Rasguido (EK)