General > Announcements

Party107 Five Year Anniversary

(1/2) > >>

Mark Kane:
September is the month of Party107's five year anniversary. While the exact date of our first broadcast is unknown, party107.com was registered on September 13, 2003. There are also threads on the forums referencing live broadcasts as early as September 21, so we are calling September our anniversary month.

One of our shows (UNLiMiTED FRiDAY) also had its 4 year anniversary this month and put together a special 70+ hour anniversary event to celebrate 4 years on Party107. We consider this event to also help celebrate our five year anniversary.

A HUGE thanks goes out to all of the Party107 DJs, past and present, for helping to make the station what it is today. We really appreciate all their hard work and talent on their shows.

Party107 would also like to give a MASSIVE thanks to all of you, the listeners, for your listenership and support over the past five years. Thank you VERY much for listening, it really means a lot to us.

We are hard at work on lots of new features for you, so please stay tuned as we hope to have some big things to announce very soon!

MACKerMD:
:coffee: 5 years feels like 5 days .. gimme a 'year' :D and the station will be known throughout the universe..

E.T. is welcome to attend UNLiMiTED FRiDAY on PARTY127 !!

W3rDN4:
WoW 5 years! Very nice keep up the good work! also where can I get my party107 shirts and thongs!! hahaha

Borislav:
Happy Birthday party fellas! We're looking for another 5 great years. Mark, keep up the great work :)

Gabe de Wielen:
Happy 5th B-day Party107! Mark & the guys made great work, especially coming through some difficulties so it's well-deserved! And I'm also happy to be a part of it since 2005! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version