|04-28-2009, 01:09 PM||#1|
Supreme Party Resident
Join Date: Dec 2008
Track list Manuel Le Saux - Maneki Neko 164
listening to 164 right now and LOVING it!! but i dont see any recent track lists, im hoping someone will update- at least 164??
|05-08-2009, 08:53 AM||#2|
Junior Party Member
Join Date: Dec 2004
All Maneki Neko tracklists can be found HERE
For the show you mentioned, it's episode 163 (I'm still unclear as to why the episodes are off by one but I had this confirmed by Manuel Le Saux so I know our numbering is correct):
Manuel Le Saux - Maneki Neko 163 28 Apr 2009
01. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Piercing Quiet (Original Dub) [Flashover CDR]
02. The Airstatic vs Aephoria - Star Stream (Aephoria Remix) [Emphase CDR]
03. Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Mix) [Digital Society CDR]
04. Rene Ablaze - Floating (Dima Krasnik Remix) [Liquid]
05. Nery - Road to Glory (Club Mix) [Redux CDR]
06. Passive Progressive - Hide Away (7 Skies & Static Blue Remix) [S107]
07. Jason van Wyk - Far from Me (Sunny Lax Remix) [Redux CDR]
08. Sonicvibe pres. Valhalla - Hope (Dima Krasnik Remix) [Proxoz CDR]
09. Store N Forward - Hello World (Original Mix) [Afterglow]
|05-09-2009, 04:38 PM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Minneapolis, MN
I'm also unsure why the episode numbers are off. Looking at the Crystal Clouds tracklist archives I think I see where they got off between what files we have and the tracklists.
On this end we have the same episodes and dates up to episode 131, with 131 being dated as 22 Jul 2008. We have a file for episode 132 dated as 29 July 2008 with a starting track that is not listed in the CC archives (there is no TL for a show on 29 July 2008 however we did broadcast the file that we received for that day). I'm unsure the full tracklist to the set that we have as episode 132, but it starts out something like this:
01. OceanLab - Miracle
03. Digital Nature - Landmarks (Activa Remix)
Then what we have as episode 133 is what you have listed as episode 132, starting off with "Complicated". In other words, our files look like this:
So somehow we broadcasted a set on July 29 which was uploaded as episode 132 for that day but there is no record for it in the CC TL archives. From there we simply incremented the episode numbers by one every week, and now we are out of sync by one episode number.
From here forward we could name them according to what you have and how the filenames are, but technically that seems one episode number behind what has been broadcasted in the past.
Please let me know your thoughts and we can change that no problem if you and Manuel want .
Last edited by DJ_Mark : 05-09-2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Added file list
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|